Where To Start with Vacations and More
Are you interested to have a grand vacation winter getaway? Winter is great for adventure and bring on the fun and excitement while others are busy indoors. If you want to enjoy a snowy ambiance, cancel your flight in Florida, and book a trip going to Vail, Colorado. Locals and tourists just love the winter thrill that Vail, Colorado offers and famous for. In this article, we will share with you the best things to in Vail, Colorado for a fun and exciting Winter Wonderland experience.
1. Don’t miss the slopes. Every year, there are thousands of skiers making pilgrimages to the snow-covered peaks of Vail, Colorado with its 5,200 acres of developed ski slopes. Improve your skills in skiing and snowboarding by enrolling in Vail Ski and Snowboard School. Enjoy the wide range of ski equipment rental options, so and and check Bridge Street Ski Haus for a complete guide.
2. Hot springs relaxing escapade. Hot springs are available as natural pools to keep hot and relaxed.
3. Come and enjoy the CarniVail! CarniVail is a stylish parade that gives the fun and excitement of a snow twist parade in the Bourbon Street.
4. Get to witness the Burton US Open Snowboarding competitions and championships. It is considered as big celebration in Vail wherein professional snowboarders nationwide come and compete. For 2018, the competition will be held from March 5th through March 10th and there will be thousands of visitors, with free concerts every night.
5. Enjoy the snowshoeing fun adventures. Hit the hills with some snowshoes strapped.
6. It is the perfect place to go ice skating! Whether you want to glide along the ice and shuffle like a penguin, or you’re a graceful figure ice skater, ice skating is a great fun activity for all ages.
7. Experience the adrenaline-rushing and heart-pounding snowmobiling. No matter what your skill level is, you can find the best one for you with their hundred miles of snowmobile trails available.
8. Enjoy the dog sledding tour. One of the most memorable and fun things to do in Vail is dog sledding, as you get to explore the snow-covered trails which are surrounded by the sound of the sled against the snow and the dogs’ feet.
9. Hot air balloon riding. It is truly refreshing and fun!
10. Come and eat! Never leave and miss the delicious and hearty food that the Rocky Mountains have to offer.